Sign in to follow this  
257 STW

Remington ultimate muzzleloader with nikon inline bdc 300

Remington Ultimate Muzzleloader used one time on deer hunt very accurate out to 500 yards only reason for selling is i have 2 very easy and simple to use has nikon inline bdc 300 talley rings weaver rail these were hard to come by i dont know if there still hard to find i want $950 this is a 200 yard group this muzzleloader will shoot holes through holes at 200 yards post-3803-0-17973600-1449601050_thumb.jpg

Don't wanna high jack your thread but you can't receive pms. Inbox must be full. I was just curious what loads you are using in yours to get out to 500 yards? I also have an ultimate so curious....thx in advance

The turret on mine goes out to 450. Never taken it that far though. I'm shooting 3 magnum pellets and a 300gr whitetail medicine in a Johnston sabot. Mine was holding MOA to 400 so I think 500 would be very doable.

The factory 250 sabot with 4 triple 7 pellets cleaning between each shot broke it in with bore butter cleaning and using between first 6 shots thats all i had time to play with the gun is shooting so well right now i dont now if there would be something else that would shoot any tighter out of this gun as far as performance goes my wife shot a small forked horn coues at 376 yards this year on a leftover 33 muzzleloader tagpost-3803-0-51197300-1449786762_thumb.jpg