I just found out I drew a coveted 21 October tag. Unfortunately, I have never hunted that unit before and will not have time to scout much. It is a long drive from Cave Creek and with the price of gas, you know. Most of my weekends are already booked with fall fishing and the upcoming NFL Pre Season, then ASU Football and all. I would appreciate telling me whre you have seen B&C class bucks in the past. I am not asking for all of your honeyholes, but gps coordinates are appreciated. I can send you my email addy so you can forward some trail cam pics. I can't understand the instructions nor afford one of those digital cameras with the satellite feed.. Thanks in advance again.

I was just too lazy to write my own post so I copied Red Rabbit's and changed the pertinent facts.

Thanks in advance,

EBB

Why, they are everywhere in 21 or at least they used to be. ;) Gosh I hate a smarta$$ (I was refering to ME) :o . Check the G&F site for better information. :)

And I'm to lazy to write my own request so I'll just lurk and watch. :P

Why, they are everywhere in 21 or at least they used to be. ;) Gosh I hate a smarta$$ (I was refering to ME) :o . Check the G&F site for better information. :)

I appreciate your suggestion about the Game and Fish site. I did that, but they expect me to buy a map!

Thanks,

EBB

Me too!

DOn't know about coveted but there are some deer and I have a tag!

First Oct. hunt there, how warm is it typically? I was used to sweating or freezing in December but can't seem to get that tag anymore........ Least I don't have to get in trouble for draggin in on Xmas eve.

Congrats to use guys that drew. I got an Oryx tag for Feb. but that seems like a lonnnng time away.

Don't even bother going and wasting all that gas there aren't any white tail in 21 anymore. I killed the last one last october.Ha Ha

Oh by the way that day it was almost 90 degrees!

Don't even bother going and wasting all that gas there aren't any white tail in 21 anymore. I killed the last one last october.Ha Ha

Oh by the way that day it was almost 90 degrees!

Josh,

I see you're in Cave Creek too. Maybe you could just drop by and point your finger to where I need to go. So far I've figured out it has to be somewhere to the North. I think maybe on the other side of Skull Mesa somewhere. :lol:

EBB

No I killed the last one in 21 on Dec 30th...........

post-3-1184903572_thumb.jpg

post-3-1184903559_thumb.jpg

I knew lurking would work.

Azshtr, This is great! Which end do you want to start on Southeast or Northwest? We need a plan so we're not stepping on each other. :rolleyes:

EBB

Just head n/w where you see the Totem Pole--many buck in that place--all you have to do is find the Totem Pole!! :rolleyes: