Sign in to follow this  
thunderbolt

checked my camera

Went and checked on my camera today and found it on the ground :angry: . The moultries straps were both broke <_< :o . Wanted to check the back of the tree for knife or animal chew marks, but there was a big storm coming in so I had to hurry. There were deer tracks everywhere so..... :o I hurried and ran back to my truck and got a small rope to put the camera back up and split before the storm hit. I think if anyone would have done this they would have just taken it instead of cutting the rope. What do you all think. The straps aren't all that thick but they were in good shape. :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Went and checked on my camera today and found it on the ground :angry: . The moultries straps were both broke <_< :o . Wanted to check the back of the tree for knife or animal chew marks, but there was a big storm coming in so I had to hurry. There were deer tracks everywhere so..... :o I hurried and ran back to my truck and got a small rope to put the camera back up and split before the storm hit. I think if anyone would have done this they would have just taken it instead of cutting the rope. What do you all think. The straps aren't all that thick but they were in good shape. :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

That is the biggest draw back to the moultrie's..... Mounting them to the tree...... They do take good pics..... :)