Sign in to follow this  
cessna

More Arizona Wildlife Trophies

I keep coming across different record books as I clean out my library.

1990 Arizona Wildlife Trophies record book. No.1228 of 1500. Always book-cased. $70.00

1995 Arizona Wildlife Trophies record book. No. 401 of 1500. DJ in fine condition. Always book-cased, Silver Anniversary. $70.00

I will pay shipping to lower 48 states. If you take both it will be $125.00 and I will pay shipping to lower 48 states.

I also have two self-published copies of Bob Householders books. These are spiral bound, and I purchased them from him years ago.

One book is The Black Bear in Arizona, the other is The Grizzly Bear in Arizona. These have been book-cased. $100.00 each or $175.00 for

both and I will pay shipping.

You're killin me........ Wish I could swing the bear books. Best of luck with the sale, shouldn't last long.

PM sent to you :)

Replied, thanks Don!

Householder books are gone.

Don, I received the AWF books. They are virtually brand new at 40-45 years old, you wouldn't know it!

Thanks again!

Andy

Glad you liked them. You will find the other ones in excellent condition and good reading. They should be there Thursday.

We were mentioning collecting record books. I have every Boone and Crockett record and awards books, except for the very first

all-time book. I have the second one to the current one. That's why I'm trimming my library. I have many really old books about

hunting in Arizona. I just found a book I have about Dale Lee and his brothers. They were famous lion hunters in Arizona. A rancher

friend of the Lee's got hold of many old photos of them from the family and did a small run publication like a photo album. I got a copy

and it really takes you back in time. Anyway I'm rambling. Glad you like the books.

If gmcbob does not take the Dale Lee book, I would be glad to take that one off your hands as well.

Just for those interested in this book. This is a scan of the cover and a scan of one of the pages. Each page has one or two photos of the Lee's and lions, bears, and jaguar's.

post-170-0-42683100-1456372484.jpg

post-170-0-45713700-1456372486.jpg

Cold Trail book is gone.

• Like 1

The 1990 record book along with another 1970 record book is listed in another ad at a reduced price.

All books are sold :)