Greetings,

I drew my 2nd choice December WT in 24b. Would anyone like to give me some places to scout/hunt??? I've never hunted there, but have been hunting Coues since '88. This is my first Dec. tag, ever. Thanks for the help.

Check out the AZ G&F website. They have unit by unit hunting reports and I know the information they have for 24b is right on the money. You may want to use the areas they list as starting points since there will be a lot of other hunters in those spots as well.

OK, I've checked the website and got in touch with someone who has shot Coues in this area. I know what you mean about GENERAL areas on the website. They provide a good place to start, but everyone and their dog is starting there too. Once I have some better areas I will again inquire from members as to other places. Thanks.

I have a few places that I will not be hunting this year since I did not get drawn. After you narrow your possibilities down, give me an email and I will share my insight, Such as it is....

I have the sme tag and hunted there in 2002. I won't be able to get out scouting until after my Bro-in-law's antelope hunt ends (Sep.29 I think.) Shoot me an email. I'd be happy to share info with you.

Soazhunter(removemefirst)@aol.com

JJ

Edited by Couesdeer