Sign in to follow this  
Non-Typical Solutions

Diverse Road Trip

Made a wrestling road trip to Adams State University in Alamosa, CO. this weekend. Left Snowflake about 3:00pm drove most of the pretty part in the dark. Got unpacked about 1:00am weather was absolutely beautiful wearing a tee shirt while unpacking.

Next morning....

post-2034-0-99632900-1459190554_thumb.jpg

Spent some time at Adams State talking to coach and watching some wrestling, came out two hours later and it was coming down hard and put down some great snow....

post-2034-0-66777700-1459190539_thumb.jpg

Got to see that neck of the woods on the way home Sunday morning, beautiful looking country, fun trip despite the surprise snow storm.

• Like 6

it is a great trip, we drove to denver last year and went that way, in june and there was snow on wolf creek pass, beautiful country!!

it is a great trip, we drove to denver last year and went that way, in june and there was snow on wolf creek pass, beautiful country!!

We contemplated going through wolf creek prior to leaving but then somebody told me there still might be ice on the top and I knew I was going to be going through there night time.........then coming home with all the new snow on the ground I knew I didn't want to go that way.

Looked like some wicked good looking antler country in that northern part of New Mexico.......dang I wanted to go hiking....