COOSEFAN

Scouting Pic's

Jim I have the 08 prowler and they have made changes to the exhaust and the intake that make it alot quiter then the previous models or so I am told. I love it so far but the tranny still is a little rough compared to the ranger or rhino. I put the extended roll cage and bench seat in the back to hold extra eyes if the need arises but now I still need to put the rack on the front to haul around all of my crap. I went ahead and got it all street legal as well so the truck doesn't get beat up...probably one of the best purchases that I have made. My buddies that have rangers must like the prowler better because theirs stay in camp!

post-216-1187795647_thumb.jpg

post-216-1187795681_thumb.jpg

Phil

Hey Phil, that Prowler looks AWESOME! I love the cage and seat! I hope you get some pic's this year with some big critters hangin' out of it ;) JIM>

Those are some great pictures Jim and its nice to hear opinions on the machines. I like the rangers the best and have ridden in all three but its just because you can fit 3 adults or a family with 2 adults and 2 small boogers on the front seat.

Those are some great pictures Jim and its nice to hear opinions on the machines. I like the rangers the best and have ridden in all three but its just because you can fit 3 adults or a family with 2 adults and 2 small boogers on the front seat.

;)