Sign in to follow this  
2500HD

WTB Garmin Rino 650

Looking to buy Garmin Rino 650 pm me if you have one your looking to part with thank you

If you cant find one used keep an eye out for the Cabela's advertisements every year they go on sale during the summer.. I think I got mine on sale for like 279.99 last year..

If you cant find one used keep an eye out for the Cabela's advertisements every year they go on sale during the summer.. I think I got mine on sale for like 279.99 last year..

Was that a rhino 650 or Oregon 650? That's a seriously good deal if it's a rino!

• Like 1

Yote ...I seen the regular rino650 run 279.99 twice last year , one on amazon and once at Cabelas ... The rino650t ran several times at 349.99 and 379.99 in varied places but seen it more times at Cabelas and at the 379.99 price

• Like 1

Here is a 650 for 389 ... Not the lowest I have seen them but pretty low at this time.

http://www.gpsnation.com/garmin-rino-650.html?gclid=CKPipPaRzswCFUmRfgodakUBnQ

I know the Rino 650 for 279 I seen on amazon last year was during their Prime Day in July ... At Cabelas was in October , and Then the 650t was 369 at Cabelas in mid to late November

• Like 1

Thanks again Str8shot but I just picked up like new 655t off of Longrangehunting, with several accessories

Was that a rhino 650 or Oregon 650? That's a seriously good deal if it's a rino!

Rhino bro... Yeah its a really good deal I couldnt pass it up. Keep an eye out.