i don't own one of their cams but i have used parts from them to build one. i think they put out good stuff. this picture was used with one of their controller boards. notice how far it can pick up movement. those cows are a long ways from the cam.

post-692-1187102485_thumb.jpg

I don't have any experience with their cameras but I do use their controll boards and pieces to build the cameras that I use and they have good quality and good customer service.

Phil

I bought one of there cameras and love it. It will take pics about every 15 sec and has alot of different option setings. Day/night still shots or movie 15sec and 20 sec trail mode 10sec and 30 sec itervales between pics as well as 1,2,5,10, and 20 minutes between pics. as I am sure you already know the camera is also removable so when its not in the feild the wife can use it at least thats how I explained it. The camera box is very strong and with the mounting system no one can open it with the cable around it. The inside guts of the camera box are attached to a metal bracket that is attached to the eye bolts any attemped to pry the camera off will most likly brake the controll board. not saying that is good but at least the jerk who steals or trys to steal it wont get away with a working cam. my feelings are that with the way the world is today if someone wants it bad enough they will find a way to get. so all you can do is make it as hard as possible and hope they wont have the tools needed to get it. I had the cheap 35mm stealth cams before this and have never used any of the other brands but the way i understould it is that they take at least a min to store a pic before they can take another so if the first deer is a doe who knows what might have been following her. the heat motion sensor is adjustable so when mounting it it cant have any tree branches in front of it and you need to set it up and watch it to see if it takes pics of nothing(about 15 to 20 min). once it is adjusted right you will love it. I am amazed at how much you can zoom in on the deer to gt a better look. another posative is that the cam has a viewing screen so you can see the pics right where you set it up and wont need to buy a reader or wait till you get home . Just show up opening morning and see what has been coming in. With lithium batts it will last a long time. I bought a 4gb memory stick and can take about 1100 6 mega pix pictures with it. you can take more if you lower the mega pixs but you would need a realy good spot to do that. Hope this helps you decide.