Sign in to follow this  
8OWHUNT247

Thoughts on the area's with fresh burn...

http://inciweb.nwcg.gov/

this is a great resource for fire info. I think someone else posted this as well. Sounds like its starting to burn itself off and they are reducing the effort on fire control

• Like 1

They are reducing the efforts cause of the people crying in Munds Park about the smoke. What a bunch of clueless idiots, they are trying to create a nice fire break around the park, so that a large fire doesnt burn it to the ground. They stopped the burning almost 2 weeks earlier than what they were supposed to, from what I was told.

• Like 3

They are reducing the efforts cause of the people crying in Munds Park about the smoke. What a bunch of clueless idiots, they are trying to create a nice fire break around the park, so that a large fire doesnt burn it to the ground. They stopped the burning almost 2 weeks earlier than what they were supposed to, from what I was told.

Wow- good point of view...that wouldn't have ever crossed my mind.

I hate people that live in Munds Park ;)

• Like 2

Funny you say that cause i recently met some folks at my local water hole in Ahwatukee who have a get away in Munds but they don't own a Quad of any sort, don't hunt, don't golf and don't get out in their woods. That right there says "Haters" all over em lol Its like a cult of haters in Munds :(

• Like 1

Anyone up there know if I will be able to get back in there yet or do they still have roads closed from the fire?

Anyone up there know if I will be able to get back in there yet or do they still have roads closed from the fire?

looked on inciweb and they are not even showing it anymore...??? Just the Jack fire

http://inciweb.nwcg.gov/state/3/0/

James