Coues 'n' Sheep

Whooooo Hoooooo!!!!!!

Hunt'n coues, and his wife and I went out this morning to check some of our cameras and settle on where she was going to hunt on opening day (Friday)..... Well good news.... we finally got several bucks consistanly passing by one of our cams and so we now have her set up there. Here is a pic of the best buck, but there are atleast three others that are branch antler archery shooters. For the record even I got excited when this pic came up on my card veiwer!! :rolleyes: :blink: :blink: :blink: :D

Ol' Hunt'n coues is on pins and needles.... counting the minutes till sunrise on Friday! :D :lol: :lol: ....and so am I! :lol: :lol:

post-996-1187555985.jpg

WhooHoooo is right!!! Best of luck to Mrs. Hunt'n Coues!! That's a heck of a buck right there!

Dude... :( I put my stand in that tree last week! Didn't you see it? <_<

;) Of course I'm kidding. That is one awesome buck and a great spot you got there! :blink: Keep us posted on it!

Dude... :( I put my stand in that tree last week! Didn't you see it? <_<

;) Of course I'm kidding. That is one awesome buck and a great spot you got there! :blink: Keep us posted on it!

Bah HaHaHaHaHa!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: You Wish, Lance!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope we are postin' pics of him on the ground by Monday!!! :D :D

WhooHoooo is right!!! Best of luck to Mrs. Hunt'n Coues!! That's a heck of a buck right there!

Well my wife has been wanting to get on this site lately and Jim you just gave her the name.Mrs.Huntn coues!!

Hopefully it does not become "Mrshuntncoueskillsbiggerchitthanhuntncoues. <_<

Well my wife has been wanting to get on this site lately and Jim you just gave her the name.Mrs.Huntn coues!!

Hopefully it does not become "Mrshuntncoueskillsbiggerchitthanhuntncoues. <_<

Tell her to get signed up! I'm glad I could help with her name.....it fits! ;)

Now how about this pic for her avatar :lol: :lol: :lol: It fits also :lol: :P

is-this-from-hell-or-something.jpg

I hope she doesn't look like that critter and took offense to my post :unsure: :( sorry

:lol: :lol: :lol:

HAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol:

O.M.G. Jim

that is to great

How long have you been holding on to that pic, waiting to post it?

She has to use it for now , till she gets a pic of the Buck on the ground

Mrs Huntn Coues, You will put Grong to shame with that one :D

Thanks Jim

Mike

Here is a couple more bucks that Mrs. Hunt'n Coues will have to pass up if she plans on baggin' da biggun'!! I don't know if the average bow hunter could pass these guys up at 23-26 yards.... :blink: :unsure: :D

I don't care which'un you shoot Trish.... They are ALL bigger than the one your Ol' Man has ground checked with a bow!!!! :lol: :lol: :P :lol: :lol:

post-996-1187571702.jpg

post-996-1187571790.jpg

I hope she doesn't look like that critter and took offense to my post :unsure: :( sorry

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't sweat it, Jimbo! Troy's Bride doesn't look nuthin' like that critter. He found himself a pretty girl that took pitty on him.... :lol: His wife, Trish, and I were hunting together the day I shot my Lion. Here is a pic.

post-996-1187572383_thumb.jpg

Man I hope she kills the toad buck. That is awesome to have a woman into hunting like that. I hope my daughter ends up loving it like I do. Nice Lion!