Sign in to follow this  
DesertBull

Cowtown range?

Anyone shoot there? Is open to the public or do you have to be a member. Their website is lacking information to say the least

It is open to the public just call and reserve a time you pay for it on line they open at 6 we shot out to 1015 yards

Thanks. Do you can't just walk up like you do at Ben Avery or Usery?

There is a 1000 yd free range in casa grande with steel targets on the hillside at 7,8, and 1000 ydsCowtown cost like $100 last time i checked.

They charge $50 per hour you can bring up to six people or you can rent it for the whole day for $300 since it's getting harder and harder to find places to shoot I just paid the 50 bucks we were there two hours nobody said anything nobody else was there

On the west range, you can shoot to 1371. It is the 1000 yard target from the east range. I love the place. No one else there, no driving 1.5 hours to my other LR spot, no worrying about posting targets, cover platforms, no barking range masters, no morons next to you, no 15 minutes of shooting and 30 minutes of breaks. I save the cost of shooting in gas practically. I thought it was $50 for 2 hour blocks though. Plenty of time to lay out some rounds.

• Like 1