CouesWhitetail

CouesWhitetail.com Tshirts

I like it!

Mike

How many different color shirts? I prefer the darker colors, blue, green, grey, etc.

KP

How many different color shirts? I prefer the darker colors, blue, green, grey, etc.

KP

Grong Says they have to be orange :P

Right now, I only have two colors. I might get some others in, but I can't really afford to carry an inventory of a bunch of colors. I imagine I will get other colors when I get some other designs. For those wondering, that cedro buck design didn't look right, so I cancelled that one (it would have been a nice grey shirt).

Amanda

Very funny Gamehauler....For those that don't know he was the main designer of the shirt! Thanks Mike!

Amanda

:lol: :P :lol:

You Took "GRONG" off the shirt :(

But added the Great sheds. :)

I will be ordering a dozen ;)

Thanks Amanda

Mike

I ordered mine today. I will wear it to church on Sunday.

Jamaro, that's funny! Hey, if enough people can decide on a color they like, I can probably get some made with it. What color would you like Jamaro? I tried the design on several colors and these two were the best (of course I had to go with orange in honor of GRONG and his never ending supply of orange shirts he wears while picking up sheds). I think grey looked pretty good, but the dark design on a dark shirt didn't look so hot.

Sorry Casey, Josh Ebert ordered a shirt before you, so I suppose he's got number 1.....your getting slow on the trigger finger I guess.... :lol:

Amanda