Sign in to follow this  
GJMauro12

Unit 27 storage?

Hey everyone, I am heading up to look around tomorrow for my upcoming archery hunt and was wondering if anyone that lives around alpine or anywhere in 27 that wouldn't mind if I left a side by side in their yard until I come back up so I don't have to haul it home. It's not a huge deal to bring it home but I have a 4.8 motor in my Chevy and it really struggles going up the mountains and I will be making a few trips back and forth over the next few weeks.

My plans right now are to head up tomorrow, 8/25 and come home Sunday 8/28 which is when I would need to drop it off.

I expect to be back up 9/2 to pick it up for the weekend and if you're willing, leave it one more time on 9/4 until I pick it back up 9/9. After that I will be setting a camp and sticking it out through the hunt and wouldn't need to bug you again.

I'm not looking for garage parking or even covered parking. I was just hoping if you're there full time and have the room for it with out it being in your way while its there it could work.

Also, I have to bring the trailer home because i will have to load my camping gear onto it before going back up the final time and I sometimes have to use it for work during the week.

I know this is late notice but I wasn't sure if I would be hauling it up there tomorrow because my buddy had the trailer in kaibab but he returned tonight.

If I can't work something out with someone from here I was planning on looking for a storage lot to talk to when I get up there tomorrow if there are any. If you know of any storage places maybe you could shoot me a name of the place so I can try to look them up and give them a call on the way.

Sorry about the long winded post but I really wasn't sure I wanted to even post this. So if anyone is willing to help me out just PM me or post here and I can shoot you my number or vise versa.

Guy Mauro

I'm in Lakeside - not exactly where you wanted to park, but I have room for it here. Shoot me a PM if interested.