Sign in to follow this  
Coues 'n' Sheep

Gotta good look....

Finally got out and checked one of my cameras yesterday.... after a month. It was still there... and still taking pics!!! B) Thank goodness for my "Bear boxes".... I had two bears in the area and one of them likes my camera.... but it never even shifted with the abuse. :D

Anyhow!!! Got some good coues pics!!! Several bucks traveling the area and a bunch of does.... but one buck really got my attention. :D He looked even bigger on my 2" veiwing screen! :rolleyes: So we went out to try and glass him this morning..... ;) .... and found him! He was in some deep shade so the dige-scope pics are Really grey, but got a little video, too. :) He looks better in person and in the video, than he does in the still pics.

post-996-1188776504.jpg

post-996-1188776661.jpg

post-996-1188776807.jpg

post-996-1188777017_thumb.jpg

post-996-1188777154.jpg

B.S. Thats my cam . So your the camera bandit. I Knew it. Nice pics dude go . Go finish your home work, Nice buck get "r" done!

Are you planning on hunting him? Awesome pics!

We are not sure if we will hunt him this year or not....we are looking at alot of bucks right now. He is a young buck with great genes and he is in a spot that will keep him safe possibly, forever.... :rolleyes: My buddy would love to take him during his hunt if we can't find one better. If he is still passing my cam in October, my buddy might use the opportunity to hunt him out of a stand with a bow during his rifle hunt. Time will tell.... It would not hurt my feelings to let him grow/age another year. :rolleyes: If we ground check him... you will know about it. ;) :D