Sign in to follow this  
Javelinasports

Unit 22 E-scouting

Yep, I am looking for Mule deer, we were drawn for Unit 22 Oct 28th and have never hunted the area before and am reaching out for some advice to point us in the right direction.

I have been early scouting the past two weekends around Rye, have seen a couple of does and 2 whitetail bucks, No Mule deer bucks though.

I plan on scouting just about every weekend until the hunt, we live in Chandler so it is not too far to scout.

We know Unit 9 like the back of our hand and if anyone needs help in that unit I can help out.

I know this may rub folks the wrong way but hoping you understand and I would appreciate any advice.

Thanks ahead.

Thanks Skiiiid, I am willing to scout wherever I get some tips, My son and I just enjoy hunting.

I have heard of some area backside of 4 peaks, scouted there but didn't see anything.

Going to scout by Bushnell tanks area in two weeks.

Bushnell tanks is a good area as long as you hike in farther than 90% of people that hunt that area. get a mile, at least, back in from any road and chances of seeing an animal will increase greatly. Lots of crowds at Bushnell tanks

Thanks Border Hunter, thankfully a few guys have PM'd me about a few areas. I have to fly out of town this weekend but will be up there every weekend until the hunt.

We plan to check out a few different areas but focus on a couple.

Thx again

• Like 1