Sign in to follow this  
stanley

Cleaning-out Misc Stuff.....

Going through my storage, and decided to get rid of a few things that have been collecting dust for a bit too long..... ;)

Brand new (In the box, never opened/assembled....) Char Broil Commercial Infrared model number 463243911. http://www.manualslib.com/manual/27012/Char-Broil-463243911.html This is a 2012 model, and has been sitting new in storage for 4 years. The current year's version is selling at Lowes for $299. Will sell for $125.

GRILL%20pic_zpstc7dwz02.jpg

Yakima hitch mounted tilting 4 Bike Rack. Awesome alternative to roof mounted (easy). Kids are grown so not hauling 4 bikes to San Diego and the mountains all the time now, so selling. ;) Heavy duty, Yakima quality! Current models sell for anywhere from $200-$300. Will sell for $125.

Yakima1_zpsxfyuv5ox.jpg

Barrel stove for Cabela's Alaknak tent (or other wall tent....). Bought this used a couple of years ago from a guy on this site, Used it a couple of times, and it is an awesome addition to my Alaknak but I have found that I just am not using it quite as much as I wanted to. So in the interest of trimming down my storage and pending move, I'm parting with it. Cabela's has it on sale now for $200, I think. (pic was lifted from Cabela's site. Didn't want to set it up for pics.... ;) ) Will sell for $100.

barrel%20stove%20pic_zpsoeidfdci.png

I live in Central Phoenix. Send me a message here, or call/txt me at 602-399-4769.

S.

:)

Outstanding! Glad all the parts were there! ;) Glad that thing will finally be put to good use after many years collecting dust in storage!

S.