Sign in to follow this  
Sor-Chancho

New Vortex Razor HD 27x60x85

I have one. Picked it up from Muley Crazy about a month ago. I really like it. It is a big upgrade from my 65mm viper. Wish I could compare it to the Swaro, but I have never looked through them side by side. I personally don't think I would have any need to upgrade from this. My primary glassing optics that are used for 95%+ of my glassing are 12x50 Swaros. I don't think I could personally justify the expenses of a Swaro spotter thats sees so much less use. My opinion is go for the best on your main optics (usually the binos). If you have the cash, you can't go wrong with a Swaro spotter, but I don't think most of us fall into that category.

that is cool. i just rewatched your video and heard you say 380yds. next time i will have the volume up haha.

what phone/device are you using?

Thanks. I used my LG G5. LG doesn't have the phone following of Apple or Samsung, which is fine by me because there phones seem to be a little less money. But I think the G5 probably has the best phone camera in the industry. I used to be a Samsung guy but switched when they started sealing their cases so you couldn't swap memory cards or batteries. I can take a couple of extra batteries when I am camping and be good for a few days. I've found the LG phones to be nearly identical to Samsung in function with a few extra cool features.

That is some great video, I cant wait to use the combo this weekend. One of my daughters has a youth cow hunt starting Friday and I hope to get the whole thing on video utilizing the Razor and PhoneSkope.