Sign in to follow this  
jhedg

CVA Accura V2/LR Muzzleloading Rifle with Dead-On Scope Mount 50 Caliber 30" Fluted Nitride Stainless Steel Barrel Synthetic Thumbhole Stock Max-1

Brand new, never even fired a round. Comes with a Blackhorn breach plug already installed, Not going to be able to make my 33 Muzzy hunt with move coming up. it is new so pics will just show new. It has a Vortex Hog Hunter already installed. Muzzle loader only 425.00 if you want it with the scope 650.00. I have this priced to sell, please dont try to offer some stupid amount and waste your time and my time. Both items are new!! And while having the extra money will be great, I will just keep it

OMG are you a Buckeye Fan/ I have two jokes for you: 1. Q. Do you know how to make a Ohio State Cookie/ A: Put them in bowl and beat them for 3 hours. Also Congress was going to vote for only to have 49 state Why?? Because Florida owns Ohio :D just jokes brother, Thanks for the info: This site has been awsome but always some people that want to give you 25% of what you are asking after already giving a great deal. I have this cross listed. Gooooooooooooooooooo Gators

Thanks for the jokes and the head coach.

dang that hurts, I despise Urban Meyer I used to love him!! He could not handle those kids in Florida is why I think he gave that BS heart illness thingy. also BTT for great deal on Muzzy Loader