Sign in to follow this  
Green Bullet

Trailer Valet for sale

I have a used but in good shape trailer valet for sale. I bought it to move my bass boat around after i hurt my achilles tendon but now that i'm healed up i don't use much anymore.

The only issue with it is that the master link on the chain disengaged and i can't find the locking mechanism. You can see the chain hanging in the pic. It can be easily purchased at a cycle shop or can be ordered from the company direct for shipping cost only (I checked into that already).

The tires are good and hold air....makes moving those duel axle trailers around much much easier (way easier than go jacks in my opinion). It's rated to move 5000 lb trailers. You can see in the picture how it would mount to the trailer. The gray bracket has alot of adjustment to accomodate different size trailer frames. When you are not using it you can remove the locking pin and remove the entire system or you can simply tilt it 90º and lock it in that position (I never towed my trailer with it on...i only used it when i stowed it in my garage so once the boat was hooked to my truck i took it off).

I paid $400 + tax new....looks like they are on sale on their web site for $370 including tax.......priced to sell at $250.

For more information regarding how it works you can go to their website at : https://www.trailervalet.com/ . There are also some you tube videos.

Thanks

Miles

post-13089-0-72774400-1478142504_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I just watched the video, that is pretty sweet! Especially storing your trailer in tight places

Do you still have this? I have a large trailer and storing it in a tight spot