Sign in to follow this  
russd

Wtb truck camper shell

Looking for a camper shell for a short bed 2000 ford superduty.

Anybody have anything?

I have a steel frame mountaineer shell with a roller boat rack. I bought this new and have had it for a long time. It used to fit a long bed but I shortened it to fit a short bed full size chevy. I did not do a hack job. The side windows are not centered and are all the way forward. The Dim. are 27 tall, 68 wide rear, 69 3/4 wide front, 81 long. It is a lift gate and in good condition. One screen needs replaced and all the windows are good working condition. It is white aluminum skin with a dark gray felt like spray on the interior that doesn't drip condensation. Don't know how to post pics, but can send pics thru e-mail. Located in Payson. If interested call 928-468-0418. Asking $200.00 Don

Looking for a camper shell for a long bed 2001 ford f250 superduty. I currently have a Steel frame mountaineer shell with a door/tail gate. Would like to get one with a full size door, getting to old to climb over the tail gate In the middle of the night.

Thank you

I would like one also for 2008 Short Bed F150...................Tan if You have one.....................BOB!