Sign in to follow this  
rossislider

The Meateater: Federal Public Lands vs State Ownership

As any who listen to and follow Steve Rinella's Meateater show and podcast know, he is a big advocate for keeping federal public lands as they are. I have always been highly impressed with Steve and his very intellectual approach to wildlife and outdoorsmans rights. I don't think there are many better advocates or representatives among celebrity outdoorsman in these areas. In his latest episode of the Meateater podcast, he really dives into a lot of these issues. I'd encourage everyone to download and listen to it. The whole two hour episode is very worthwhile. But as relates to recent events dealing with federal public lands and their potential transfer to state ownership, begin listening at around the 1 hour 28 minute mark.

http://www.themeateater.com/podcasts/episode-053-greg-blascovich/

• Like 2

Listened to it this morning very good as always. I like the parts about the study of what argument goes well with non hunters as far as helping them understand why we hunt. Very good info on where points can be made by us to someone who may not agree or understand why.

• Like 3