Now, now boys.......as entertaining as this is...... you both have each others phone numbers, take it there before it gets ugly here ;) thanks dudes.

What the... Is that Coozefanny being a moderator? crazy....

and dont worry ladies, theres enough 'coues go to around ;)

Dani, you get me monday-thursday

Linnea, you can have me the rest of the time :D

That's funny as heck right there Casey! You are a genuine "ladies man"! Gotta give it to ya, you got confidence and that tends to do the trick.... regardless of how fat and cocky you are! :lol: :lol: :P oops.....did I just say that :huh: :lol: :P

now that was funny right there! it's all outta love dude! BTW.......i would have said that even if i wasn't a moderator...... you guys are better than that ;)

That's funny as heck right there Casey! You are a genuine "ladies man"! Gotta give it to ya, you got confidence and that tends to do the trick.... regardless of how fat and cocky you are! :lol: :lol: :P oops.....did I just say that :huh: :lol: :P

now that was funny right there! it's all outta love dude! BTW.......i would have said that even if i wasn't a moderator...... you guys are better than that ;)

Cocky? come on man, just cause my first name starts with a "c" it aint followed with a hrissy!!!!! :D

And whats the "you guys" part, it should be singular, not plural :o :rolleyes: hahahaha!!!!

BTW If I recall correctly, some "fatty" left you in the dust in December... Also Who was that "fatty"who had to pack the buck out in December?! Oh yeah, it was me!! Fatty McFatterson! Mayor of Fattyville :D

"BTW If I recall correctly, some "fatty" left you in the dust in December... Also Who was that "fatty"who had to pack the buck out in December?! Oh yeah, it was me!! Fatty McFatterson! Mayor of Fattyville"

:lol: :lol: you better be careful.......you are about to give yourself your own "new" nickname! BTW....that "fatty" runnin' up the hill in Dec. had a 10lb. pack.....and the same "fatty" who packed the buck out had a "100yrd downhill" packjob! It's OK dude, my hunts this year have been way to easy so far and I'm alot fatter myself right now! Can't wait till the Coues hunts!

"BTW If I recall correctly, some "fatty" left you in the dust in December... Also Who was that "fatty"who had to pack the buck out in December?! Oh yeah, it was me!! Fatty McFatterson! Mayor of Fattyville"

:lol: :lol: you better be careful.......you are about to give yourself your own "new" nickname! BTW....that "fatty" runnin' up the hill in Dec. had a 10lb. pack.....and the same "fatty" who packed the buck out had a "100yrd downhill" packjob! It's OK dude, my hunts this year have been way to easy so far and I'm alot fatter myself right now! Can't wait till the Coues hunts!

Dont worry Jim, if you ever get in a bind you can give me a call... I will save ur lil hiny, and ill pull your truck out and pack you out if need be :) just say the word