This pic was too good to have hidden in that other thread........

Again, welcome to the site FirstGirl! I would have to suggest you set your standards higher though........ but then agian, he DOES have a 36B tag! :lol: :P sorry Casey!

Linneasphotoshop1copy.jpg

BTW.......if anyone is interested in buying this truck, here's the link for the ad: http://forums.coueswhitetail.com/forums/in...?showtopic=7162

I suggest you buy it before FirstGirl puts all those miles on it driving from Payson to Tucson every weekend to see Casey :lol: :P

Like I said before, thats a sweet photo shop job...

Too bad its not photo shopped though.. It's real :D... However, we were in a little bit bigger truck ;) my GMC

man my sis is going to get a kick out of this when she sees they put her in the pic trying to make fun of me!!!! i'm lovin it! and casey, at least one thing was right... i would be driving :P

~dani

man my sis is going to get a kick out of this when she sees they put her in the pic trying to make fun of me!!!! i'm lovin it! and casey, at least one thing was right... i would be driving :P

~dani

hun, do you even have your driver license? I only let legally licensed drivers drive my truck. either way, since i am "of age" I may have a few cocktails, so its probably better that you drive ;)

and BTW, GMC stands for Grown Man's Chevy :D

hun, do you even have your driver license? I only let legally licensed drivers drive my truck. either way, since i am "of age" I may have a few cocktails, so its probably better that you drive ;)

th_rofl.gif

and BTW, GMC stands for Grown Man's Chevy :D

I think that stands for Gay Mans Chevy :P

:lol: :lol: :lol: punked ! :lol: casey you walked right into that one :lol:

First off, that truck has had more female passengers in it in the year a half that i have had it than the crummy 70 year life of your scout has EVER had.

ya know what scout stands for right?

Slow

Crappy

Outdated

Under powered

Tragecially horrify, rusted, old POS

:blink:

ok, so its not that great but its the best I could come up with quickly.

Christian, you know your papi's Dodge stands for

Drips

Oil

Drips

Grease

Everywhere

Right?

Well first lets start with what you said about the ladies in it. I highly dought that since the only one in your truck has been your mommy :P :lol: :P

Slow ( I have had it up to 110 before :P )

Crappy (Its been in alot more places than any GMC)

Outdated (It is authentic and no other company has made a vehichle that stands up to it yet)

Under powered (It has the same amount of torque as your truck actually 10 foot pounds more)

Tragecially horrify, rusted, old POS (It has 2 rust spots on it and it is nowhere near a POS)

As for the dodge I thought your papi drove one also

Right?

First off, that truck has had more female passengers in it in the year a half that i have had it than the crummy 70 year life of your scout has EVER had.

ya know what scout stands for right?

Slow

Crappy

Outdated

Under powered

Tragecially horrify, rusted, old POS

:blink:

ok, so its not that great but its the best I could come up with quickly.

Christian, you know your papi's Dodge stands for

Drips

Oil

Drips

Grease

Everywhere

Right?

Picking up the ladies standing on the corner and taking them half way down the block where they jump out because of you trying to tell them about the life you have to live being alone and can they help out the poor boy who can not afford the gas to get to their room let alone?

Does not constitute Girls being in your truck :P

yeah, dad drives a dodge... atleast some one in the family has decent taste in trucks.(ME)

Yeah, my mommy has ridden in it, so has a ton of female companions from flagstaff, fucson, prescott, scottsdale, phx etc etc etc. I actually let strangers ride in my truck... un like some people i know ;)

110 down hill with a tail wind aint that hard to do. just becareful, wouldnt want your tires to fall of now would we?

Now, now boys.......as entertaining as this is...... you both have each others phone numbers, take it there before it gets ugly here ;) thanks dudes.

SPEAKING OF GETTING UGLY.............

Here is what happens after "SecondGirl" gets caught by "FirstGirl" as she tries to steal FirstGirls' boyfriend! :lol: :P

DanilovesCasey1.jpg

sorry 'bout the mix-up earlier........howz I supposed to know who's who! :P