Big Browns

Swarovski's

I keep hearing rumor about Swarovski comming out with EL 15's or a new 20 power bino. Can anyone confirm this rumor. I have the El 10's and I love them. I can only imagine how great EL 15's would be.

BB,

I was told that they cannot make an EL 15x56..... I would have to guess that it will be a 20x62 or something?????....... :rolleyes: :blink: :unsure: :rolleyes: :D

CnS

Dam........I actually hope they DON'T come out with an EL 15x56!!! :unsure: AND if they come out with something bigger????? :o OMG! THAT will put me in the "poor house" for sure!!!! I can see it now.......I'll be livin' in a cardboard box, divorced, no vehicle, and I'd be sittin there in my box with my collection of Swarovski binos!!! The trade off would amost be worth it! ;) JIM>

Dam........I actually hope they DON'T come out with an EL 15x56!!! :unsure: AND if they come out with something bigger????? :o OMG! THAT will put me in the "poor house" for sure!!!! I can see it now.......I'll be livin' in a cardboard box, divorced, no vehicle, and I'd be sittin there in my box with my collection of Swarovski binos!!! The trade off would amost be worth it! ;) JIM>

BahHaHaHaHa....... I'll be right there with you my friend!!! :lol: :lol:

I was thinking....... if they were to come out with a 20x...... do you suppose it would have an Objective lens that was as big as 70 mm????? :blink: :huh:

I was thinking....... if they were to come out with a 20x...... do you suppose it would have an Objective lens that was as big as 70 mm????? :blink: :huh:

Nah prolly 69.5. That would let em come out with something new next year.

Just imagine...........EL 20x70's......OMG.....that's what dreams are made of folks! Them poor little Couesies wouldn't stand a chance! Whew....that gets me excited just thinkin' about em'!

For Sale:

ATS 20X60X65 Swarovski spotting scope

Used but like new, comes with camera adapter

Asking price---- Same as the new Swaro 20X70 EL

Will throw in GhsFirstGirl

Mike

HA HA HA ....... That's hilarious! That just goes to show where our priorities are! Hey mike, I hope FirstGirl goes easy on ya..... :lol: :P

HA HA HA ....... That's hilarious! That just goes to show where our priorities are! Hey mike, I hope FirstGirl goes easy on ya..... :lol: :P

Do you have Any idea how many pairs of 20X70 I could buy if it was not for her.

Cars, AA meetings, therapy,counsoling,sleeping pill,hopes # 9(55gal Drums),

Police scanners,Lojacks, satlelite imagery downloads, private dicks(I mean) detectives

I better stop or I will need more therapy.

Take my Daughter, PLEASE :P

Just imagine...........EL 20x70's......OMG.....that's what dreams are made of folks! Them poor little Couesies wouldn't stand a chance! Whew....that gets me excited just thinkin' about em'!

thats some crazy stuff....I would say why not bump it up to an 80mm objective...just like those giant Steiner Senators :blink:

I thought 15's were enough....

For Sale:

ATS 20X60X65 Swarovski spotting scope

Used but like new, comes with camera adapter

Asking price---- Same as the new Swaro 20X70 EL

Will throw in GhsFirstGirl

Mike

I dont care what the price is but ILL TAKE IT!!!!

I will offer up $2200 for the spotter, and $200 for the girl.

of course, the spotter better be HD :D