Sign in to follow this  
IHunt2live

North Dakota Pheasant

Well I got back from my Pheasant hunting trip in North Dakota on Sunday. It was quit a trip. Two other guys and I drove up and that was an experience on its own. Our truck broke down in the middle of New Mexico and after spending the night in the truck waiting for the service center of a ford dealership to open we finnaly got a rental and headed north. After a quick stop in Denver to see my freainds family and a quick nap, we finally made it to North Dakota 8am the 24th. We met up with the rest of our hunting party and headed out to hunt. The three of us from AZ hunted together the whole time and we would met up with the other 10 guys here and there to hunt the big fields. The first two days it got up to about 80 degrees and the last two days it stayed about 40 degrees.

We would see over a thousand birds a day and all 13 in our party limmited (three Roosters) all four days of hunting. Had tons of memerable experiences, to many to share. Saw lots of Antelope, Whitetails, and Mulies.

On the last day the three of us from AZ found an awsome field and limited out in less the 45 minutes.

Here are a few pics for all you all.

Now its time to focus my coues hunt in a couple of weeks. :D

Me and my two Dogs, who did awsome.

post-1770-1193786377_thumb.jpg

post-1770-1193786438_thumb.jpg

post-1770-1193786500_thumb.jpg