Sign in to follow this  
fatbastard

416 Rigby brass and ammo

From a relatives estate. Pretty sure all of the fired cases were from a Ruger #1

100 once fired nickel plated Federal cases $ SPF

I have 6 boxes of loaded ammo from Conely Precision Cartridge. A brief web search didn't bring up anything recent and the past didn't look great. What I found was poor reviews mostly related to customer service, inferior product. This company is likely out of business and if it was me, I would not trust the ammo, not that I think it is dangerous to shoot. I would think if your going to fire your 416 Rigby, it's not for fun or plinking but for serious game or checking accuracy. This ammo may not excel in either department so why bother? I have fired the 416 #1, unfortunately I dont think it was with this ammo and I don't think my relative shot much of it either (there are only 5 fired and no other Norma brass in the lot) and we never discussed it. I will price them taking the value of the components, but the labor to pull them into account.

1 box of 20 Norma brass, Hornady 400gr fmj projectile $25

1 box of 20 Norma brass, Barnes TSX 350 gr $30

1 box of 20 Norma brass, Swift A-frame 400 gr $25

1 box of 20 Norma brass, Barnes TSX 400gr $30

1 box of 20 Norma bass, Nosler Partition 400 gr $25

1 box of 15 Norma brass, Barnes 400 gr round nose solid, 5 fired Norma cases $25

I am local to Tucson, but get to Phoenix area pretty often. PM me a cell# and we can meet up.

Trades or partial trades are mentioned in my 300 wby mag thread