jp0212

Kifaru Timberline 2 Pack - Wolf Gray

I took it out for 6 trips before a knee injury took me out of the game for a while. It is still in perfect condition. This is the internal frame pack. Only offloading it because I would like to upgrade to another pack. The stays are 26" Ultralight Composite formed for a "Normal" curve in the back. The waist band is Medium, so it will work for 34"-38" waist per their website (real world a little under and over). I also changed many of the clips on the pack to the locking type. Selling the pack for $350.

Individual prices are:

Timberline 2 - $350

post-6147-0-08733800-1495596722_thumb.jpg

post-6147-0-80011500-1495596927_thumb.jpg

What are you upgrading to?

Planning to get a Tactical Frame and Reckoning Pack, all in Multicam. Pretty much gonna order all the same accessories.

• Like 1

What size waist belt? And what size stays? Thank you, and where are you located?

Sorry I didn't include this information in the post. I will revise the original content to include this. The stays are 26" Ultralight Composite formed for a "Normal" curve in the back. The waist band is Medium, so it will work for 34"-38" waist per their website (real world a little under and over). Also, I added that I have a Guide Lid to the post above as well.