Sign in to follow this  
Prohunt

Hey Amanda!!

Guest Ernesto C

Very good coments,points and sugestions from every body,remember that is the Lord the one that give us authority and power above all the living creatures in the earth so if you chose to hunt do it rigth and enjoy it. All the game you hunt deserves respect,no game is below another.We are bless to live in a great country that allow us to hunt,imagine your self in a place where you can't hunt;we will not be making jokes that's for sure. The point is it doesn't matter what game you hunt or if you harvest a spike or a B C animal or come home empty handed;just DO IT RIGTH,ENJOY IT and above all return home safely. God bless you all.

Ernesto C.

ERNESTO,

GREAT COMMENTS, BUT WE DO LIVE IN AMERICA AND THAT IS WHY WE CAN JOKE ABOUT IT.

I ALSO THINK "DO IT RIGHT, ENJOY IT, AND RETURN HOME SAFE" WOULD BE A HECK OF A BUMPER STICKER, BUT I DON'T KNOW IF IT WOULD FIT WITH THE COUESWHITETAIL.COM, MAYBE.

AMANDA, GREAT FORUM, EVERYBODY SHOULD HAVE AN OPINION.

Hey Amanda,

If and when you get window decals, sign me up. I'll take a couple of them for me and my hunting buddies.

Glad to hear it Mike.

I am having problems with the printer. I had a batch of logo decals printed, but they didn't come our right. Their software interpreted the image wrong for some reason.

Hopefully the problem will be ironed out.

Amanda

Edited by CouesWhitetail

Hey Amanda,

Just let me know when you get them and I'll buy a couple. Thanx and keep up the fantastic work!