Sign in to follow this  
Lance

Habitat stamp/licence in Glenwood???

I know I'm slacking :( I should have gotten it long agao, but my plans keep changing and now hear I am looking for help. :rolleyes:

Is there a place in Glenwood on Hwy 180 to obtain the deer licence / habitat stamp? And would it be open on a Sunday? Or where is the nearest place? We always get them in Reserve but I'm not looking at going through Reserve.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :rolleyes:

Thanks

Lance

There is a gas station in Glenwood that used to sell license's. I bet they still do, however am not positive. They should open at 8 or 9 Sunday morning and be open till 5 or 6. Or you could always call them at 575-539-2321. If that is not the case then the only other place along 180 to get a license would be in Cliff, at the gas station there. Only other options would be Reserve or Silver City.

Hope this helps.

Jeff

2 years ago we bought ours at the little store on the west side of the road in Glenwood. I believe it was a Sunday. If I remember right, there were quite a few elk hunters getting their stuff there as well. Can't remember the name of it though. Sorry and good luck. Chris.

EXCELLENT !!!

Thank you so much for the response from you guys! It is a big help! ;)

Thanks again

Lance