Sign in to follow this  
Snapshot

Mayweather vs. McGregor

Does Mayweather step in the Octagon for another $100 million?

No. Never. Mayweather's whole legacy is boring fights against lesser competition.. He dodged the Manny Pac Man fight for years. He made 300 million fighting a guy whos never fought a pro fight in his life..
I can't believe I'm defending Floyd mayweather but he beat some really good boxers. De la hoya being one of them. Boring fights yes, but he was only fighting lesser fighters because there weren't any better than him. He's smart enough to stay out of the octagon I would think though. For 300 million I would step into the octagon and get decimated though.

De La Hoya was his last exciting fight thats for sure.. He's just smart at picking his opponents and playing the villain role. He knows how to hustle boxing fans.. He understands that Mexican fighters / fans dominate the sport so what does Floyd do? He sets up championship fights on Mexican holidays and comes out in sombreros and Mexican flag colors ... He pretty much just did the same thing this weekend.. He got millions of MMA fans to buy one of his fights against a lesser opponent.

50-0

85449968.jpg

• Like 1