Sign in to follow this  
cjw2222

Does CW.com help your "Fever"???

So i have been a lurker around here for about 2 months now and finally made an account after the site was kind enough to send me a huge CW decal which i am proudly presenting on my truck.

but my question to you is what does this site do for you in terms of buck fever? Because it KILLS ME!! Before my elk hunt i had terrible bull fever and couldnt concentrate on anything else for the month leading up to the hunt and that was without a forum

now the CW.com my december coues hunt is taking over my life even more. I log in a few times a day and stare at monster bucks and read all the new posts and literature and it gets me going so bad i havent slept well in weeks. All of your stories and pictures just get my blood going. Its also to see such a tightly knit community which all appreciates a special deer i have hunted with my dad since i could walk. You all are more than helpful with my questions and never hesitate to PM with advice and or other things.

So does the site help calm your fever prior to a hunt or does it only magnify it like in my case?

And sorry if this is in the wrong place, i couldnt find a better location.

i doesnt help me, every time i log on i dig my hole a little deeper and go a little crazier.

all it does is let me know that im not the only one with a shovel

Um... Cory.... I hate you.... :rolleyes: ..... I meant I hate that you have my favorite tag...... :unsure: :P :lol: Good luck on you hunt! And yes, this site will make you a slave to it..... a junkie..... an addict..... It can't be helped. ;) :D

CnS

Um... Cory.... I hate you.... :rolleyes: ..... I meant I hate that you have my favorite tag...... :unsure: :P :lol: Good luck on you hunt! And yes, this site will make you a slave to it..... a junkie..... an addict..... It can't be helped. ;) :D

CnS

haha ya i cant blame ya.its been my first choice for quite some time now and FINALLY i get the chance to hunt it. Should be an awesome time regardless of the bucks, although i sure have an arsenal of, shall we say, shooters ;) ;)

CnS

haha ya i cant blame ya.its been my first choice for quite some time now and FINALLY i get the chance to hunt it. Should be an awesome time regardless of the bucks, although i sure have an arsenal of, shall we say, shooters ;) ;)

welcome to the site.. the fever can not be cooled. believe me! I have been here since day one, and I am hooked and I wouldnt want it any other way! and no, it doesnt help!

hehehe, CouesWhitetail.com was never intended to calm the "fever" but to stoke it! That's why the third video in the Coues Deer Celebration series ends with "CouesWhitetail.com --- FUEL YOUR PASSION!!" Have you watched those videos? They really help....LOL!

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/video_clips/video_clips.htm

Amanda

I'm 67 yrs old. CW.com is a major factor in my staying alive and beiing able to climb the mountains of my youth. Of course, I can only climb about a third as far as in my youth, but this site keeps me going from one whitetail season to the other. I'm already feeling bad that I didn't hold out for a bigger deer this year and planning how to get him in 2008. I feel the fever already and will be out looking for next year's buck during the rut. This site is a great source of information and enthusiasm. I feel like I know many of the regular contributors, and I do know some, but this is a great sport we share and without this site we'd never be able to share it so widely. This site definitely feeds the fever. Jack

its addicting you will log on almost ever day!!!!

but good luck :D

Almost every day? Man, you dont have the bug at all, let alone the full on fever!