jamaro

We are losing Commisioniers

hey Guys..

We are losing three commissioners this year... What can we do to influence who Richardson selects? Does anybody know the process?

jason

J,

Campaign donations will help. Do you know someone that contributed to his race for Gov.? Maybe for the Presidential race? If not, none of your suggestions would interest him.

Kevin

call slick willie and tell him that you will vote for him in the primaries (if he is still in the running :lol: ) and see if he will put you in there so you can go hunt on private land until you get caught and cited. I have a bad gps unit you can borrow. WHo are we losing? please say Dutch Salmon ag

Dutches term is one that is expiring but it can be renewed if the Governor wants to extended his stay. I am not real sure how I feel about him. He is "greener" than we thought he was going to be. When I asked him about the wolf issue he just gave me a politicans answer. I understand that it is a huge issue but at least have an opinion and EXPRESS it.

j

J,

At least he gave you a response. I have emailed him and tried calling him and he has never responded to one of them. Believe it or not :blink: I had legitimate issues I wanted to discuss with him. I hope he is not reappointed. Good luck on all of your hunts you lucky dog!! ag

thanks.... Maybe we should all plan a hunt one of these days...

I am usually able to get ahold of Dutch... maybe I am lucky... he know who I am maybe some day I will take his position.

jason