Sign in to follow this  
Mike S

PRGC hunting rifle shoots 2018 schedule

Hunters and shooters, we will be holding a hunting rifle shoots Saturday January 27, Sunday February 25, and Saturday April 28th.

http://arizona-rifleshooting.com/hunting-rifle-shoot-PRGC.html

This is a chance to shoot hunting rifles at realistic field distances (up to 450 yards) and positions at life-size animal targets. All this for fun and realistic practice.

We will start before 8 with set up and finish early afternoon typically. We typically fire between 30 and 35 shots, the stages are set up with no more than a handful of shots per stage to prevent overheating barrels and a chance to swap out rifles from stage to stage to allow you to practice with multiple rifles. Please arrive early for set up .

These shoots are open to all, you don’t need to be a PRGC member! Cost is $10 for members or $15 for non-members. Eye and ear protection required. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

WE HOPE YOU ALL WILL COME OUT AND SHOOT WITH US!

Thanks!

Mike Samer

• Like 2

I would love to shoot this event some day, but unfortunately all the dates conflict with Javelina or Turkey hunts. Maybe next time!

• Like 1

I would love to shoot this event some day, but unfortunately all the dates conflict with Javelina or Turkey hunts. Maybe next time!

Keep us in mind if you tag out early!