couesnutt

Hard Decision???

I am looking into purchasing a good glassing setup i have been looking at he Swaro 15x56s but after looking threw the vortex 20x60x80ED im thinking about getting a cheaper set of binos and buying the spotter to. Was looking for some advice on this one. I got $2000.00 to spend on the set up i already go the tripod and pistol grip now i need the glass. I was thinking Minox 15x58s and the spotter, nikon 12X56s and the spotter or just going with the Swaros?? What you guys and gals think?

What do you have for Binos now?

Do you normaly glass with someone else that has a spotter?

I guess what I am asking is what void needs to be filled.

Mike

I have a leupold spotter but it is crap compared to vortex cant zoom in gets blurry. I just have a cheap pair of 10x42 bushnells that after getting drawn for my first coues hunt i found out are junk couldnt see crap. Have always wanted swaros but just couldnt talk myself into it. My hunting buddys have got the 12x56 nikons.

get the swaros bro. they are by far the best glass avaliable and they will cover anything you can do to them as long as you have them. it's an investment.

SWARO's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have to find the critters before the spotting scope does you any good! ;) BTW...... If you have not already done so, check out the Swaro 10x50's.... they are the best all around bino that I have found. Good Luck.

CnS

Ive been looking at everything. I want the swaros but keep second guessing myself. I just want to make sure i make the right decision.

Stop second guessing and buy the Swaros..... you won't regret it!!! ;)

Ive been looking at everything. I want the swaros but keep second guessing myself. I just want to make sure i make the right decision.

Stop second guessing and buy the Swaros..... you won't regret it!!! ;)

If you dont make the decision we will do it for you :P, Gino is right!!

At this point Swaros either 10 or 15X 56

I would get the 15's

You can buy some cheap Liecas for the close up stuff :unsure:

then save for the spotter

Mike

Buy the Swarovskis with your hard earned money!.......Its a decision you will never regret. They will be the last Binos you ever have to buy!.......... :D Then save up and buy a Swaro spotter later on if you still need one

Put your money into the one you think you will use the most. My guess is that you use your binoculars to glass most of the time and would only occassionally use a spotter. Get the swaro's......

Amanda