I went to school with ronnie. I am a Goodman. You would most likley know my brother Mark but not me.

Hey ARIZONA GUIDE, there is a Mark Goodman that is the principal at the Saint David school. Is he your brother or is there a different Mark? I think that Tom Goodman has a son named Mark. He is about 21 years old. Which one is your brother? My Mom is Ronnie's Sister, her name is Jenny, you might know her. Nice to meet you. I meant to say black panther, not jaguar. :unsure:

270jrk

Yes my dad is Tom. I do know your folks. I was in Ronnies class.

Is Mark your guideing partner, or is there a third brother? I remember that when I was in elementary school, Mark got in a quad reck. Is that right?

270jrk

Yes that is right it almost killed him. Yes he is my guiding partner. We have the november hunt together. He just got back from nebraska on his mission. We fillled two out of three coues tags last weekend. Are you hunting on you r grandpas higgies land this year. I understand he was buying a place in unit 27 did he ever do that.

I didn't get drawn this year. I don't think he bought the land. He said that there were too many regulations and restrictions that the forest service placed on that ranch, since it is on forest service land. But he did buy a ranch about 10 miles northeast of Bowie. It is full of mesquite shrubs. So now he has the ranch near Dragoon, the Ranch near bowie, and a ranch in the Chiricahuas. Where were you guiding last weekend?

270jrk