Sign in to follow this  
Adicted

Looking for 12 guage Semi Auto

Only one shotgun? My dove/quail shotgun is an Ithaca model 51 Featherlight, my turkey gun is a Remington 870, I have a single shot for squirrels, and an over under for Pheasants. You can't ever have too many guns.

In about a year or more worth of reading reviews i never found a bad review of the m3000 or m3500 the 2000 is different story. If You hold a m3500 next to a benelli you will laugh because it looks and feels like same gun minus the finish which is kinda basic. Im not paying 2k for a plastic trigger guard. M3500 has chokes, shim kit and recoil reducer in gun. Read articles on it from duck hunting forums where guys shoot hundreds to thousands of 3.5" rounds thru them each season.

Dont care what the reviews say. its all personal preference iike Chevy vs a yugo ;)

like a mossberg pump vs a Remington, mossbergs are cheap and they work dang good for the money I actually like the mossberg pump better than the Remington pump cause it fits me better. then the Remington. Ithaca 10 gauge vs the Remington 10gauge when they came out ithaca was a good gun as well and lots cheaper then a remington

nothing wrong with the m3500 its inexpensive and works, The camo ones are awsum looking. I just don't like the feel of it, and its not near as smooth as the benille.

Only thing I shoot the 3.5's for is yotes turns them into flying furballs. all my duck hunting is with a O/U 20 gauge 3" mag or my mossberg pump

same deal with O/U heck they all work they all shoot but there aint one O/U thats will out shoot or better balanced that a Miruku Charles daily from the 60's. my Winchester 101 is a close second but then again it was built in the miruku factory the same year. I have over 20 O/U from Beretta. browning, Winchester Remington and mirukus only one I am missing is the ruger red labels my favorite again is the Miruku in a 20 gauge 3" mag for shooting skeet and of coarse my 1100(they dont have choke tubes either)

I am kinda of biased cause I competed with shotguns since I was 8 and stopped at 22 hundreds of thousands of rounds and the main one was a 20 gauge 1100 that I won when I was 8.

Only one shotgun? You can't ever have too many guns.

Especially shotguns, ya need one in every gauge and every manufacturer :)