Coues 'n' Sheep

Monster Archery Buck *UPDATED*

Guest 300ultramag.

Yes I would..... in a heartbeat, I would have a replica done (that day) and make it a hood ornament!

heck of a buck. Just making a sug. not to be remembered as a person whom belittles another (publicly) for posting inaccurate info,..... IN HIS FAVOR nonetheless.

That buck is sexy! No Doubt. Congratulations!

Jeremy, I hope P&Y does your buck 10 fold what SCI claims, because

that deer is amazing! And obviously the douche (s) who scored him for SCI did not recognize the caliber of that animal. BTW... What was his age?

Congrats again................................and again.......................and again.........................and again.................ETC................

and again......... :P

Gino, I agree that this has been a roller coaster, and all I see is through the computer! However, I think this is being taken in the wrong text. Yes this is a FANTASTIC and sexy @$$ deer, but I think that too much is being put on getting a "true" score on this buck. For example, the post about the pencil lines, etc etc etc. I say take the deer for what he is, an awesome buck ( and the new SCI record) and be more than happy with that!

That is my $.02

I do believe the pencil lines were way off in those pics as far as I could tell. If any of us ever decided to have a buck offically or un-officially scored I am sure we would want it done correctly. Alot of people on this site alway's seem

to jump all over someone SCORING an animal the first chance they get and make comments like "be happy with the buck

not the score" etc...... (to each their own) but I can guarantee everyone that he is overjoyed with this buck as well as all the other bucks he has taken.

Scores are that just scores but they pertain to everyday life as well as sports , history ,personal achievements , credit , etc.. heck we even have the biggest coues buck contest here on this site and that pertains to scores as well.

And I for one would want the true score listed.

I have never taken an animal that was close to being listed in any book but I know the scores on em all and they are all trophies to me but if I do take a whopper of a buck like his it will be scored for the books. (correctly)

Just my 2 pennies.

Cory didn't need to be the class busy-body and say anything about score. The rest of his post would have easily stood alone and expressed a very nice message. Time and again Amanda reminds us not to post things that are not ours to post. I can think of atleast 8-10 other CW.com'ers that new the "134 score" and didn't post it out of common courtesy. If it was your buck (haters) I think you might be defensive about it, too. ;)

Gino

Gino.....the class busy-body? :( that wasn't called for!

IMO......when it was rescored at the show many people heard it was a "134 score" not knowing to them it was wrong. CW.com'ers didn't post it out of common courtesy they just didn't post it. :rolleyes:

Cory....you don't deserve any of the name calling and your thoughtfulness is more than these grown men could have ever wished for. You pulled your post and have never once said anything but respect for the buck and Jeremy. That says alot for you.

End of story, no more comments! :)

TJ

Ok I want to thank everyone for their comments and for their thoughts even cory. this is truely a buck of many lifetimes everyone is correct the score really doesn't matter it won't make me think of him any different . But being this big the score along with a rank in some book is just a bonus.

Guest 300ultramag.
Ok I want to thank everyone for their comments and for their thoughts even cory. this is truely a buck of many lifetimes everyone is correct the score really doesn't matter it won't make me think of him any different . But being this big the score along with a rank in some book is just a bonus.

AMEN, now axe this THREAD!

Well i was in the bathroom at Cableas and I heard it was scored 160.... Then he started complaining saying it was bigger so it was 170... You two need to grow up supposedly for not caring what it scores you guys are sure wrapped around the axles on i, you all keep saying it has been roller coaster ride wow is it really that stressfull is it now??? I shot a bruiser here on Ft Huachuca I haven't had it scored you know why cause I don't care.... I hate to say it but for being an @$$ you will probably never shoot another animal again sorry dude I have jinxed you but hey that is life....

Deep, Deeep sigh...

Mike

CONGRATS Jeremy! Regardless of all the negatives....I personally feel you have upheld the honors the buck deserves. May he be placed high on the wall for you and your friends/ family to enjoy. Thanks for sharing the CORRECT info. and squashing any rumors.

That's your perogative if you choose not to have your BRUISER scored just like if someone wants to have one scored. So quit bellyaching about someone having a buck scored if he or she chooses to do so.

And as far as the comment about being an a$$ you might have hit the nail on the head cuz he WILL continue to

put the smack down on bucks for years to come.

Yes he's that good. ;)

But hey that's life......either be miserable or be happy that's a choice too!

C'mon guys, this is dumb to get carried away with name callin' and bickerin' about this topic!

EVERYONE is entitled to their opinion and everyone is entitled to agree or disagree with entering a trophy in a book. Just 'cause you disagree with having an animal officially scored does not mean that someone who agrees is wrong.....and vice-versa. Why get upset at somebody for not having the same thoughts or ideas as you? Everyone hunts for different reasons, different objectives, and as long as they are not cheating or breaking a law.......who cares! Why can't people just be happy for someone who achieves their goals and respect their right to their opinions and thoughts? Oh well, GREAT BUCK Jeremy, and thank you for working hard to make sure that your bucks' official score entry was as accurate as possible. ;)

Well i was in the bathroom at Cableas and I heard it was scored 160.... Then he started complaining saying it was bigger so it was 170... You two need to grow up supposedly for not caring what it scores you guys are sure wrapped around the axles on i, you all keep saying it has been roller coaster ride wow is it really that stressfull is it now??? I shot a bruiser here on Ft Huachuca I haven't had it scored you know why cause I don't care.... I hate to say it but for being an @$$ you will probably never shoot another animal again sorry dude I have jinxed you but hey that is life....

You have got to be kidding me. If you don't like what they are saying don't read it.

Nathan Jackson

I really do not understand what you are trying to say or start,

But Me Thinks it was a Bad post.

Don't get me wrong, I have made some too.

So lets just leave it at that.