Sign in to follow this  
JLG

M1 Garand and 400 rounds of M-2 ammo ......price amended.....delivery options

Win71, honestly I am a huge WW2 buff, so I know alot about the war and the time frames from beginning to end... so your answer was uncalled for, you don't know me and you don't now what I know about our countries past or my deep and abiding love for that generation and their tenacity and sacrafice...

IA Born's answered my question, it was personal in nature for him, the same reason I acquired the Garand in the first place, the hours, days and weeks I have spent watching WW2 movies and documentaries are endless...

I really am the wrong guy to be giving a history lesson too in this case... sometimes thinking first and checking yourself before commenting is the best course of action...

IA Born thank you for responding to my question...

• Like 3

Win71, honestly I am a huge WW2 buff, so I know alot about the war and the time frames from beginning to end... so your answer was uncalled for, you don't know me and you don't now what I know about our countries past or my deep and abiding love for that generation and their tenacity and sacrafice...

IA Born's answered my question, it was personal in nature for him, the same reason I acquired the Garand in the first place, the hours, days and weeks I have spent watching WW2 movies and documentaries are endless...

I really am the wrong guy to be giving a history lesson too in this case... sometimes thinking first and checking yourself before commenting is the best course of action...

IA Born thank you for responding to my question...

You are very welcome and if I could buy that rifle from you, I would in a heartbeat. I wouldn't even haggle or counter offer on the price. If you're ever in Flagstaff, stop by and we'll swap stories and I'll show you my 1918 1903 that was never issued.

Thanks IA...in a case of irony, my wife's maiden name was Born and I have a nephew in Flagstaff, with the same last name as well...

Bump

Bump for the weekend....

Bump this back around to get you guys thinking about it for payday