gauchoand

SOLD Rino 530 lower price SOLD

Selling a Rino 530 GPS RADIO COMBO this thing can do anything. It can even send text messages to other rinos its in great shape i bought it new a year and a half ago. There are no scratches on any of it. I've only used it on 2 hunts. I kept it in storage it works but the battery wont hold a charge because it sat for so long. IT WORKS it will turn on when plugged into the wall charger. In the pictures you can see that its on. Buy a new battery from basspro for 23 bucks and your as good as new. Asking 225 now. If you want for an extra 25 I'll even go get the battery pack for you. Im selling because I need the cash for an upcoming pig hunt

post-2374-1201203376_thumb.jpgpost-2374-1201203593_thumb.jpg

If i had the extra cash i would buy this unit. I have looked at them used in the past and can not find them used for less the 350.00. If you ask me this is a give away price. It is all you need in one unit. Good luck on the sale.

I just sent you another PM.

Do you still have all the instruction manuals and attachments ie:cords, ect..??? I have a rhino and lost another one in unit 9 this last year. :(

Ilene