Bucks_N_Yotes

AZ Predator Hunting Clubs

Since we have this new area to on predator hunting, how many of you are apart of predator clubs in the state??

How often are you going out, and not to give away your honey hole, but what area of the state to you frequent.

Every time I am out hunting yotes and cats I usually run into someone who is out doing the same thing, and lucky for my self they had been calling what I had already called. Most of the guys I run into arn't a part of a club and I was just wondering why not? As far as I know there are 3 or 4 in AZ, and what a great way to met other hunters and help out our deer and elk.

I am a part of one and have met alot of great people of the last 6 years. I think that some of you guys that are just getting into this sport would benifit greatly by getting to know someone in these clubs that can really show you the ropes.

I'm a PVCI member, been going out about once a month during the season.

Tom Martin (Couestracker)

I maintain memberships in 3 clubs, Southern Arizona Wildlife Caller SAWC, Arizona Predator Callers APC and Phoenix Varmint Callers PVCI. Living in Tucson I can't participate in the APC or PVCI activities but I do get their montlhly newsletters which both are excellent.

I probly go out every other weekend during the season, and sometimes I go a couple hours before work, and after work this time of year.