dcshorthairs

Ruger Precision vs X bolt long range

21 hours ago, Rhinoaz said:

I have the browning hells canyon lr in 28 nosler. Love it. Finally got it out On a hunt in Utah last week. 

B6195E22-DED2-464E-80CF-AD279386D804.jpeg

I almost bought that gun, and wished I had.  I couldn’t get one review on the hells canyon, but it was the only gun I could find in 28 Nosler.  So, even after posting on here and getting no feedback on that rifle, I went with the tikka in 300 win mag.  I hope I made the right call. Maybe price, and ammo availability influenced my decision, and the multitude of reviews on the tikka.  But that 28 Nosler, what a cartridge! Talk about hard hitting and flat shooting.

Well I ended up with an x bolt long range hells Canyon. Love this gun and I have not even shot it. Light, comfortable, and solid. I handled the Ruger and it was heavy. I am a backpacker at times and I need something I can pack around. Will post up a review of the gun once the vortex comes in. 

Shout out to optics planet and vortex. 40% off for first responders no questions asked. Ordered the new vortex viper pst gen 2. Great job again vortex and taking care of our first responders and military-this is fantastic!

• Like 1