hoghntr

*SOLD* Lefty Athens R120

Well was gonna try lefty but never happened. 

I have 1 of these in rh and it is a sweet bow.

All new threads on this bow and peep

Bare bow sale but has rest on it so you can shoot and see if you like it.

Wear on grip otherwise real good condition. 

Athens has lifetime warranty that follows the bow mo matter who owns it.

$350 bare or $400 cash with Code Red Ripcord drop away arrow rest. 

Some trades considered. t/c Encore stainless (barrel only) 45-70 heavy barrel with brake is a plus. 24"+ barrel length no 20's. Pistols, rifles, optics, packs etc.

Fyi the bow does have Crosses in riser and Christian theme. The Way-The Truth-The Life engraved in limb pockets, they no longer do this. R120 stand for Romans 1:20 this was special editiion for a hunt tv show

94111.jpeg

94115.jpeg

94102.jpeg

94108.jpeg

94117.jpeg

You sure you aren’t interested in a meat grinder, two sets of new socks, box of sausage casing and two boxes of Pringle’s original? 😁

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, tanclan4 said:

You sure you aren’t interested in a meat grinder, two sets of new socks, box of sausage casing and two boxes of pringles’s original? 😁

Tony the pringles are tempting it has been years

33 minutes ago, tanclan4 said:

You were telling me about these bows, why are you shouting lefty?

Right soulder is more reconstructed than left. Bought used got new threads had a buddy in Wisconsin tune it and send it to me then i Never tried it 😕 right now trying to customize a righy for me to use. I had a buddy do a hybrid of a 2015 or 16 model with the newer model k2 cams they have and set 90% let off and almostt good so bought 2018 ALTITUDE x2 and gonna combine 2 and get 1 in colors i want and see if we can get e shooting again.

Will have a RH 2018 sand colored Athens Altitude with black textured limbs for sale here really soon 30" DL 60-70 lb limbs. Will look like the 1 in this pic minus his tape on the grip. Aawwwwwwesome bow

94124.jpeg

2 hours ago, NMCOUES said:

Amazing bows!!!! Customer service is second to none. Bump for a bad butt bow!

You shooting them right now? The 2019 line out is intriguing but the 2018 bows were so hot i am having a hard time not drooling over every one that a staff member is selling to go with a 19 model. 2019 bows have 90% let off option. :) i love the Altitudes so i am combining 2 bows to get my Alti in all favorite camo pattern + yukon brown powder coated cams and limb pockets + camo threads. 2nd will be like the sand and black above. I don't think i can sell my RH R120 original staff bow. :) sentomenatl reasons and still stupid fast and smooth1023181238c.thumb.jpg.690ad735716578331de4063bb973678e.jpg

1222182242.jpg

1222182236.jpg

Ttt couple interested but she is still here for now.

Trade offers will be heard if it helps you get into a very nice shooting left handed bow with new set of threads. Rifles, pistols, optics, packs etc.

$350 bare or $400 with Code Red Rip Cord installed and tuned and ready to roll. 

No dogs, ducks, used socks, lil black books, kids, or cats etc...

@Hoghntr so I was trolling the internet trying to find info and reviews on Athens Archery R120’s and I came across your post. I recently purchased YOUR exact bow from a buddy of mine and I have to say this bow is awesome. I know it’s the exact same bow bc it has the same wear and tear markings on the handle along with the same string.  I’m new to archery hunting and this is my first bow but I will continue to be an Athens Archery customer from this point on. If you have any extra info on the bow besides what you already posted that would be great. If not, it’s cool. I just thought it was really cool and random that I came across the previous owner of this bow just by google searching the Internet. Anyways good luck hunting this season! Hope to hear back from you soon. 

On 12/21/2018 at 9:22 PM, hoghntr said:

Well was gonna try lefty but never happened. 

I have 1 of these in rh and it is a sweet bow.

All new threads on this bow and peep

Bare bow sale but has rest on it so you can shoot and see if you like it.

Wear on grip otherwise real good condition. 

Athens has lifetime warranty that follows the bow mo matter who owns it.

$350 bare or $400 cash with Code Red Ripcord drop away arrow rest. 

Some trades considered. t/c Encore stainless (barrel only) 45-70 heavy barrel with brake is a plus. 24"+ barrel length no 20's. Pistols, rifles, optics, packs etc.

Fyi the bow does have Crosses in riser and Christian theme. The Way-The Truth-The Life engraved in limb pockets, they no longer do this. R120 stand for Romans 1:20 this was special editiion for a hunt tv show

94111.jpeg

94115.jpeg

94102.jpeg

94108.jpeg

94117.jpeg

@Hoghntr so I was trolling the internet trying to find info and reviews on Athens Archery R120’s and I came across your post. I recently purchased YOUR exact bow from a buddy of mine and I have to say this bow is awesome. I know it’s the exact same bow bc it has the same wear and tear markings on the handle along with the same string.  I’m new to archery hunting and this is my first bow but I will continue to be an Athens Archery customer from this point on. If you have any extra info on the bow besides what you already posted that would be great. If not, it’s cool. I just thought it was really cool and random that I came across the previous owner of this bow just by google searching the Internet. Anyways good luck hunting this season! Hope to hear back from you soon. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rcjones09 said:

@Hoghntr so I was trolling the internet trying to find info and reviews on Athens Archery R120’s and I came across your post. I recently purchased YOUR exact bow from a buddy of mine and I have to say this bow is awesome. I know it’s the exact same bow bc it has the same wear and tear markings on the handle along with the same string.  I’m new to archery hunting and this is my first bow but I will continue to be an Athens Archery customer from this point on. If you have any extra info on the bow besides what you already posted that would be great. If not, it’s cool. I just thought it was really cool and random that I came across the previous owner of this bow just by google searching the Internet. Anyways good luck hunting this season! Hope to hear back from you soon. 

More crazy I sold it to a guy (police then fireman) that right before I walked out of his house I realized I knew his mom from when I was little kid up till high school and such. Ha she used to be my dance partner when I clogged but don't tell anybody i clogged. 🤫 another crazy is I just sold my righty of this and shipped today.  Great bow! But max at 30"draw with fixed cams.  I moved to 31" dl.

Send private message if any questions. Thanks, Mike

30751.jpeg