COOSEFAN

New Ride

Jim, what happens when you have 4 or 5 people you need to get into that truck comfortably?

Tell Casey to take his own truck :o

:lol: :P Casey, I can fit 4 guys in there comfortably now. The thing is.....the ol' lady is graduating college in 2 months and she owes me BIG TIME! So.....this truck actually may not be around next season, it just needs to get me through until then at least..........once she's working she can buy me my new truck.....and then I can retire and just go hunting ;) :ph34r:

Jim, what happens when you have 4 or 5 people you need to get into that truck comfortably?

Tell Casey to take his own truck :o

:lol: :P Casey, I can fit 4 guys in there comfortably now. The thing is.....the ol' lady is graduating college in 2 months and she owes me BIG TIME! So.....this truck actually may not be around next season, it just needs to get me through until then at least..........once she's working she can buy me my new truck.....and then I can retire and just go hunting ;) :ph34r:

Isnt that what you do already?!

Mike, I already take my own truck! I mean, some one has to have a truck that can cross the 2" deep water (yes 2 inches) that we have to cross!

Thanks DUG.....they are 35/12.50/17 KM2's. I've always had great luck with BFG's and know several guys who have gotten over 50,000 miles out of a set of BFG Muds!!! I'm the guinea pig with these new KM2's so we'll see how they do. They do have just a little bit more road noise though.

The new BFG muds are amazing. obviously they took the design from their Krawler and shortened the lug difference and gave a harder rubber and they created what i consider the best tire for yours and mine purposes. The truck looks killer, only wish you woulda said you were getting new wheels and tires i could have saved you at least a few hundred bucks. perks of giving 2 years to Discount Tire...

happy wheeling

The new BFG muds are amazing. obviously they took the design from their Krawler and shortened the lug difference and gave a harder rubber and they created what i consider the best tire for yours and mine purposes. The truck looks killer, only wish you woulda said you were getting new wheels and tires i could have saved you at least a few hundred bucks. perks of giving 2 years to Discount Tire...

happy wheeling

That's awesome to hear you give them your approval! I haven't heard much about them yet but what I have heard has been good. I also gave a few years to Discount Tire, I used to work at AZP17 (if they still call it that?) I got a good deal on this set so it worked out OK.......I will look ya up next time though. Thanks, JIM>