Sign in to follow this  
Dan H

30B access to any part?

This unit is a AZGFD profit $$$ unit for sure. 250 x 2 x 27.50 man,....Anyone know the code to get into the Dragoon Ranch gate?, seems like the entire unit is locked up. Have to purchase an ultra light to get into the good areas in this unit.

This area also looks like it has recieved no rain in quite awhile.

I didn't even hear or see any quail walikng all day yesterday.

Curious out of the 250 tags if one was filled this past weekend.

I only saw 2 hunters.

I think the week off for my Nov. 30b hunt may go towards bear hunting and scouting for the wifes 22 dec hunt instead.

Oh if we go it will still fun to explore new areas.

Have fun!!!

Dan

I heard from a friend that it was tight in the mule mtns, there were alot of hunters. The party took 2/3 deer, the biggest was a smaller 3 pt and an average 2pt. The other hunter shot at fork but missed. I wonder if this unit should be shut down for 2 years to let it recoup and work out access routes with land owners.

Redman

Yea, I agree I think AZGFD should pick 1 unit every year and leave it alone from rifle hunters and see results.

I am going to the Mules this Sat to check it out.

Thanks for the info.

Dan

Hey fellow hunters I'm a new member but have been viewing this website for quite some time. I enjoy killing time by reading everybody's post.

DanH I was on the Oct. 30B whitetail hunt. We hunted both the Dragoon and the Mule mountains. Out of the 3 left over tags 2 were filled. We did scout the mules out but 2/3 of the hunters we ran into were in the same area. The rest of the hunters were hunting off the middle march road on the West side of the Draggoon Mountains.

Good Luck on your hunt its a tough one. I can't wait till my hunt unit 33 just seems so much better. Buy the way the spike was killed out of the Mules and the 2X2 out of the Dragoons.