2016 Ram 2500 wheels FS $300 obo. Went back to my factory wheels. They are in great shape but 1 center cap is missing, they are available on Ebay or Amazon.-12mm offset.

Screenshot_20190324-214946_Amazon Shopping.jpg

20190323_121737.jpg

What size tire did you have on them? Any issues with rubbing? Any lift on the truck or anything else like that? Why the reverting back to stock?

(Sorry, kinda uneducated about the +/- offset trying to gain knowledge so I can use it to sway my lady ha ha)

I ran 35x12.50 on them with minor rubbing. Unfortunately my truck has had steering issues since day one (before the rims) and I've been trying to solve them ever since, adding the rims really made no difference and neither did taking them off. A lot of experts online claim wide offsets eat through hub bearings and my right side exploded at 100k, thinking the left was about to go I changed it too but it looked and ran brand new so I really think it's more myth then anything. I've got my eye on a new 2019 mega cab when they come out and had planned on moving the rims to the new truck but I'm hearing September before the new trucks start showing up and didn't want them in my garage that long. Heres a few pics

20170902_143541.jpg

20170902_143558.jpg

20170902_143552.jpg

when I bought my 2018 2500, the salesman told me they were rolling the new body style out for the 15's in 2019... but he said the new body style wouldn't be available for the HD's until 2020

Yeah I heard they may see a few as early as Sept but 1st of the year was more likely. Either way a 2018 definitely needs these...

ha ha... nice.

where did they rub? inside on the suspension components, or on the fenders?  --and more importantly, how much  offroad and type of use did you have? or did they rub in town, in normal driving?

I ran it pretty hard both on and off road it just rubbed on the fenders.  It was pretty minimal and depending on the tire usually by the time it wore quarter of the way down it wouldn't rub anymore