Huntn coues

Spotted a CWT sticker today

I was sitting in the parking lot between the shooting range and I-17 today a little after 7:00 a.m this

morning and saw a white extra cab dodge pick em up truck bi-passing tha traffic jam that I was sitting

in :( and the truck turned into Ben Avery. The truck was sporting a CWT stcker in the back window behind

the headache rack.

Just curious.

I saw one, too!!!!

It was a dark Grey F-150 w/ a large, brown CouesWhitetail.Com sticker in the window. It turned on Airport Rd. in Payson as I was passing through town.....

I saw one, too!!!!

It was a dark Grey F-150 w/ a large, brown CouesWhitetail.Com sticker in the window. It turned on Airport Rd. in Payson as I was passing through town.....

They are on to you Gino :o Change trucks quick! or just start driving a hippy van or something. :lol:

My truck is not dark grey, its brown just like the sticker! :blink: Man.......how do you find them big animals with eyes like that? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Black tool box in the back????? Come on that looked pretty grey to me!!! :lol: :lol:

Maybe I only see things well that are grey..... :huh: :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

Yep, black tool box, maybe it was the reflection of your silver dodge as you passed by and you being on the phone may have affected your vision... ;)

Is that why you have a silver dodge now..getting older...eyes are going....and so you can find it when you're out?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep, black tool box, maybe it was the reflection of your silver dodge as you passed by and you being on the phone may have affected your vision... ;)

Is that why you have a silver dodge now..getting older...eyes are going....and so you can find it when you're out?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

BahHaHaHaHaHaHa.... Yep... and the next one will be White!!! LMAO!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I'd have waved if I had known it was you.... But my luck it would have been someone's wife visiting from out of town and thought I was being , too friendly!! :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: And your dang windows are so frickin' dark!!! :P I'm sure I'll reconizize that Grey truck next time I see it!! :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: He was on the phone,

Talking to me :lol: :lol:

BahHaHaHaHaHaHa.... Yep... and the next one will be White!!! LMAO!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I'd have waved if I had known it was you.... But my luck it would have been someone's wife visiting from out of town and thought I was being , too friendly!! :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: And your dang windows are so frickin' dark!!! :P I'm sure I'll reconizize that Grey truck next time I see it!! :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rolleyes: Your luck you would've waived and my wife would have turned her nose up at you or given you the finger...

for making an advance at her....Man, I wish you would have waived, just to see your face after she gave you the finger! :P :P :lol: :lol:

and its GRAY not GREY, unless you live in London.

:rolleyes: Your luck you would've waived and my wife would have turned her nose up at you or given you the finger...

for making an advance at her....Man, I wish you would have waived, just to see your face after she gave you the finger!

"Grey became the established British spelling in the 20th century, pace Dr. Johnson and others, and is but a minor variant in American English, according to dictionaries. Canadians tend to prefer grey. Non-cognate greyhound is never grayhound."

He's gotcha there Gino.......GRAY is the American Way. :P

for making an advance at her....Man, I wish you would have waived, just to see your face after she gave you the finger!

"Grey became the established British spelling in the 20th century, pace Dr. Johnson and others, and is but a minor variant in American English, according to dictionaries. Canadians tend to prefer grey. Non-cognate greyhound is never grayhound."

Hey!

I like GREY, better and it is in my New American Webster as an acceptable varriation!! :P

Hey!

I like GREY, better and it is in my New American Webster as an acceptable varriation!! :P

I like GREY better too

LOL :P :P