Sign in to follow this  
5guyshunting

This stainless grill has not been used for about 10 years. The last time used it functioned as it should. It needs some bigger wheels, the ones on it now are too small. I did a half a$$ clean up on it. It ain't new , but it's free. I do have a fork lift to load it. Grill dimensions are 16"x36".

20190601_183734~2.jpg

20190601_183703~2.jpg

20190601_183810~2.jpg

20190601_183756~2.jpg

20190601_183833~2.jpg

This grill new was over $1500.00 the four corners are the only parts that are not stainless, so they show some rust.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Wrk2Hnt said:

How much does it weigh to need a forklift?

Pretty heavy. But you can't pick it up from the shelf on the left side. And i have a lift and I'm lazy and tired.😏

10 minutes ago, Wrk2Hnt said:

How much does it weigh to need a forklift?

Guessing 3 to 4 hundo.

I sent it to a buddy that I was just talking to about getting a new grill. I'm half tempted to snag it.....but I don't think it will fit in my 4runner. Wish my grass was looking as good as yours also.

7 minutes ago, Wrk2Hnt said:

I sent it to a buddy that I was just talking to about getting a new grill. I'm half tempted to snag it.....but I don't think it will fit in my 4runner. Wish my grass was looking as good as yours also.

Let me know. It will probably hit the curb monday for the tweekers. Mowing sucks with my allergies.