Sign in to follow this  
Coues 'n' Sheep

FS: Honda 450 Forman ES 4x4

Well, the wife and I are buying a Ranger this week, and I will now have use for one less quad. The one I am selling is in very good condition it has not been abuse. Regularly serviced. Very good bike.

I'd like to get $2750.00 for it.

Thanks,

CnS

What year is it? Thanks.

Sorry... left that out I guess....

It is a '98, but don't let that fool you. It is about half the hours that my 2001 Foreman hason it. This has always been an "extra" bike for us and so it has not had that much use. I'll try to get a pic up on here tomorrow....

Thanks.

CnS

Also, forgot to mention that this bike has a winch on it . ;) Bonus!! And I have a sweet snow plow setup that could be added to the package for a few $$$.

CnS

Just curious - how many miles/hours does it have and where is it located? thanks.

Dave

I am about an hour and 15 min. from Flag-town, Dave.

And here is the hour/milage... I am assuming that the odo roles over at a 1K???? I'd have to guess that you could add 2K to that odo reading.... :huh: I honestly do not know.

CnS

post-996-1207514487.jpg

Here are a couple of pics of the machine.

post-996-1207514789.jpg

post-996-1207514811.jpg

Thanks for looking.

CnS

Gino

I might be interested. Let me talk to the boss, but shes been talking about having two bikes anyway.

Ill get back to you soon.

Now, let me think where are you located again?

Gino

I might be interested. Let me talk to the boss, but shes been talking about having two bikes anyway.

Florence...cell blcok H

Gino

HaHaHaHaHa!!!! Jeff.... you could dang near drive around here till you found my house.... :rolleyes: :lol: :P

Not sure where I am or why, but I do have a truck and can travel..... ;) :lol: :lol: :P

I have an 03 foreman 450 that has alot more miles on it than that one and the only thing I have ever done is a valve adjustment and change the oil and clean the air filter. The dang thing still has the original battery in it and it cranks up first try every season!!! They are great reliable quads whoever buys this bike will love it. Good luck on the sale I wish I could buy it.

I have an 03 foreman 450 that has alot more miles on it than that one and the only thing I have ever done is a valve adjustment and change the oil and clean the air filter. The dang thing still has the original battery in it and it cranks up first try every season!!! They are great reliable quads whoever buys this bike will love it. Good luck on the sale I wish I could buy it.

Thanks, Matt.

Yeah, I have a ton of hrs on my '01 and it is a great bike just like this one.... a little gas and a little oil and these Honda's will run Forever!!!! ;) They are Elk packin' machines!!!

Thanks, Matt.

Yeah, I have a ton of hrs on my '01 and it is a great bike just like this one.... a little gas and a little oil and these Honda's will run Forever!!!! ;) They are Elk packin' machines!!!

Better than just an Elk packer :huh:

That thing packed out-

You, Troy and half of Linneas Elk :o

That had to be close to #1,000# :ph34r:

:rolleyes: :P

I have had three cow elk and numerous other big fat critters on the back of mine rompin through some of the nastiest up down stuff you can find and never had one problem.