Sign in to follow this  
More D

Looking at the Ranger

With the special that Polaris has going till the end of May for 3.99% for 72mo+a free winch I am looking to bite the bullet. I stopped at a dealership here in Tucson and my questions just could not be answered. The kid just didn't know or he didn't want to tell me. I wanted to know if the 500 Ranger is EFI? Does it come with the winch in the promo? Do the remaining '06 or '07 qualify for the promo deal? I looked at the web site and Polaris says to see dealer for details....... :blink:

I am thinking to calling Four Seasons Motorsports in Rye for some info because they advertise in the back of the AZGFD regs book. Has anyone had any experience with them.

Can any one recommend a dealer? Perhaps in the PHX area?

Will the Ranger fit in the bed of a truck? I don't think it so, I know the Rhino does.

I know there is lots of info about this stuff in previous post I will also do a search.

Thanks in advance....

:ph34r:

I am told that they (Four Seasons) are cheaper that almost anyone else. I personally have never been impressed with most of their customer service..... however, if I was buying a new ranger I would buy it there.

I don't think it will go in a standard truck bed..... and it takes a bigger trailer than a guy would think (like 10' min.).

Best of Luck!

CnS

I bought mine from Four Seasons and I sure am glad I did- you will not beat their price.

When they quote you a price it is a out the door price.

They also offer a extended warranty which again you can not beat their price.

As far as customer service I have never had any issues with them at all.(they have been great)

And yes the 500 has the EFI.

Good luck!

I have been considering the Ranger also, but now am probably going with the new Kawasaki Teryx. You may want to check that one out, it's pretty awesome.

I have two polaris sportsman quads I bought from 4 Seasons in Rye. I have been very happy with their service, they always get me in/out same day since I bring them up from Phoenix. You won't beat their prices either.

CouesTracker

The Teryx looks exactly like the Rhino IMO even has the buckets seats as well as no payload.

Ranger all the way!!! (unless your are looking for something to use at the dunes then the rhino/teryx will do just fine) ;)

:P :lol: :lol:

4 Seasons and the Polaris dealer in Globe both have way better prices than the city boys.

I have put my 07 Ranger 700 in the back of my 04 Ford F250 Super Duty truck, but it is a very snug precise process to get it in there. If you are not extremely careful getting it over the wheel wells you could potentially smash right through the back window. I love my Ranger because is seats 3 people up front. I also like alot of the other accessories that you can get for the Ranger (Cab enclosure, etc....) I tow my 16ft Bass boat with it and have no problems whatsoever. Not sure if you can do that with any of the other brands.

Thanks for all the input!

I have spoken to Four Seasons Motorsports and they do have the best deal by far. I probably head up next weekend to purchase.

What do you guys think 500 or 700? Sounds like the only difference is top speed 40mph verses 50mph. I don't do the dunes, it would be for hunting and putting around. Is is worth the extra $1000 dollars?

:ph34r:

I have a '07 Ranger and I would recommend the 700 for sure!! Have takin mine everywhere you could think of and never had a problem before. Climbs anything and very reliable compared to other UTV's. I have gone to the dunes and kept up with the rhino's just fine! Got mine from ride on motorsports they had a good deal on the 07's at the time had to get a 8 x 10' but should be able to fit it in a 6 x10 just a squeeze. Good luck have fun!!

I love my 500 and it does all that I need it to do but when I buy another one I just may get the 700 so I

can beat my friends hippo I mean rhino when we are full out.

I have been looking at the new crew cab ranger and kinda like it. It would be perfect for a family of 5 or 6.

Although with it being longer than the one I have now it would be a little harder to manuver and have a tendancy

to bottom out but I think it still would get you to where you needed to be. Jeeps,Bronco's etc... are a thing of the past

as far as comfort goes.

My Bronco has been sitting since the day I got my Ranger but it soon will be on the road again with my girls going into

high school. :blink:

Post some pics when you get em.

I also was looking at the 6 seater when I got mine. The thing that turned me off on it was that there wasn't alot of accessories available at the time. There is a place in Phoenix that does custom work on Rangers and creates awesome "Lock-N-Ride" racks to add more seating to the 3 seater. It fastens to the dump bed.

I also was looking at the 6 seater when I got mine. The thing that turned me off on it was that there wasn't alot of accessories available at the time. There is a place in Phoenix that does custom work on Rangers and creates awesome "Lock-N-Ride" racks to add more seating to the 3 seater. It fastens to the dump bed.

Do you have any pics or a link for them?

Thanks.